How to start
2/ Go to ==> Services
3/ Click the hosting plan header
4/ Go to cPanel (top-left corner)
5/ Go to e-mail accounts (Click the e-mail accounts icon on the bottom)
When you see all your email accounts, select the correct one and click: "Connect devices" link, and "Set Up Mail Client"
- IMAP email access coordinates between the server and your mail application. Messages that have been read/deleted/replied to will show up as such, both on the server and in the mail application.
- POP3 does not coordinate with the server. Messages marked as read/deleted/replied to in the mail application will not show up as such on the server. This means that future mail downloads with POP3 will show all messages as unread.
- Outgoing mail is sent using SMTP.
- We recommend using POP3 over SSL/TLS or IMAP over SSL/TLS since they provide increased security for your interactions with the remote mail server.
Secure/ Not Secure?
How Do I Enable SMTP Authentication?
Ports numbers are depends from the authentication settings.
Let's use the port numbers for secure SSL/TSL or Non-SSL settings
Email software you can set up to access your e-mail on your PC & MAC
- Microsoft Outlook®; Express (PC)
- Windows® Mail (PC)
- Microsoft Outlook® 2010 (PC)
- Outlook® 2007 (PC)
- Microsoft Outlook® 2003 and 2002/XP (PC)
- Outlook® 2000 and Outlook® 98 (PC)
- Eudora® 6.x (PC)
- Netscape Messenger® 7.x (PC)
- Netscape Messenger® 4.x (PC)
Email software you can set up to access your e-mail on your Mac